Height of a 1926 coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Height of a 1926 coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ben Popadak on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 04:44 pm:

Hello, Same question I asked back in 2003/2004 when I had my house built. But that was a couple of residences ago and the car is now in storage AGAIN. Can anybody tell me what the height of a 26T coupe is? Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 09:27 am:

I google searched height 26 coupe mtfca and checked the two first hits - Paul Mikesha measured his to just a bit over 6 feet (=just a bit over 72 inches) and Skip Anderson measured his to 74 inches. Yours may vary depending on tires, health of the springs, etc, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Barker, Somerset, England on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 10:15 am:

Mine's 74"

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration