What is this?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What is this?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew M Schrodt on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 07:54 pm:

Sorry about the picture being sideways!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 08:04 pm:

Fire extinguisher I believe that kind has carbon tet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 06:39 am:

Paul is correct. Here in Australia they came in a number of sizes. That is the smallest one. There was another of the same diameter but twice as long. then they grew in diameter. They are pressurised and work when you hold them with the valve to the bottom and the knurled knob is opened to let out the fluid.

I have used one twice, very effective, but probably not legal anymore, having the wrong stuff being liberated into the environment.

I have a polished larger version, complete with mounting bracket, on the dash of my 1917 shooting brake, just for decoration.

Allan from down under.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration