Notice of Vintage Equipment and Vehicles Stolen

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Notice of Vintage Equipment and Vehicles Stolen
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 08:46 pm:

I got this from a member of a vintage tractor club. I don't read ever post so I hope this is not a big repeat...Hal

This is a notice about the theft of the following vintage cars, trucks and equipment belonging to Jay Robison, a member of the Santa Clara Valley Model T Ford Club. The items were stolen from his property in the Santa Cruz mountains. Please ask everyone you know in the antique car and equipment community to be alert to any attempted sale or transfer of these items. Any information should be provided to Jay 408-980-0743 or law enforced authorities.
1914 Model T Speedster, No 85
1934 Chevy Phaeton, tan and brown; Ca plate: 4UC763; vin: M133445
1964 Chevy Suburban, light blue; Ca plate :MCM955
1926 Studebaker touring car; red
1954 Dodge pick up: Ca plate 96780X; Vin: P85329242
1952 Chevy Station Wagon; CA plate M86253; Vin KAA753651
WWII Jeep, running
Small custom camping trailer
1903 Doak stationary motor, restored, weighs a ton!
1921 Stover stationary gas engine
Please pass info on to any and all persons that could help find this guys treasures. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 11:23 pm:

Thank you Hal for forwarding this. It has been posted before but is ongoing and a reminder is a good thing.
This stuff belongs to Jay Robinson of the Santa Clara Valley Model T Ford Club. Jay is a long-time model T person and a well respected master machinist.
I haven't heard anything for about a week. Guess I may have to make another phone call.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 12:14 am:

It was brought up at our club meeting last Thursday. No harm in re-posting keeps the information out there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 12:26 am:

This should remind us all to take pictures of our cars, parts, engines and collectibles. When something happens we then have digital proof of what we had, especially in case of loss.

A local guy went thru a robbery and posted pictures of his car with details to look for and the car was found behind a shopping mall. Police said that he made it too hot for the crooks to unload.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 02:28 am:

All that stuff was taken? That's a major heist. The perps must have known they would have the time to pull it off. They had intel on security or lack thereof. I hope these guys get nailed and Jay gets his stuff back. Don't want that to happen to anyone. We will watch for it to turn up. Hopefully it is not already in a bunch of containers headed for Europe or Asia.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration