My new project!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: My new project!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew M Schrodt on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 08:59 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew M Schrodt on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 08:59 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew M Schrodt on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 09:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew M Schrodt on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 09:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew M Schrodt on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 09:04 pm:

Sorry for the sideways pictures! 1915 Ames racer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 09:06 pm:

Andrew.....Your license plate says it all.....
Seriously,,,nice looking car ...Get the Waterpump of of it before Steve sees it though......!alway like to see someone with a new project....Carl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew M Schrodt on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 09:13 pm:

Wasn't me who put it on there hahaha. Its been sitting for a while so I'm still going through it to see what all needs to be done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JD, Wichita, KS on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 09:48 pm:

How about a few more pictures of the body?
Great looking project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 10:38 pm:

You can send the water pump to Royce. He'll appreciate it just as much as I would.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration