Old photo horses, cars &pedestrians in LA ..oh my!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old photo horses, cars &pedestrians in LA ..oh my!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 10:44 am:

While searching for something else I found this

7th and Broadway sometime around 1920?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 10:47 am:

That photo must have been taken just prior to the introduction of traffic cops and signal lights. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 11:42 am:

Is it really much different today????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 11:50 am:

At least no cross traffic on the freeway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 12:06 pm:

... and no horses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 12:46 pm:

I would think that horse exhaust is worse than automobile exhaust!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 01:03 pm:

7th and Broadway, Los Angeles, CA.

The original terminus of Route 66 before it was moved west to Santa Monica.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 03:51 pm:

All they sell at 7th and Broadway today is tacos!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 10:14 pm:

I think that first picture explains why we can't find any fenders today which are not bent! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration