Chris Egsgaard's Hill Climber for sale at Long Beach

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Chris Egsgaard's Hill Climber for sale at Long Beach
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 01:03 pm:

My ill health forces me to offer the fastest ever car up Shell Hill for sale. Check out the classifieds for information. Send me an e-mail at fhmhlb@verizon for more pictures as I can't post them on this site due to limits. There are three engines. The car which was acquired through Kim Dobbins who said he ran the engine before he sold it now has a stock 1916 T engine.

There is also the BBR RAJO that Chris ran. It has been rebuilt by Dick Nuss who builds special engines for VARA and built the Two Up two Two down Ed Winfield engine.

We also have an S.R. Frontenac engine with duel side drive distributors.

Frank Harris Long Beach, CA 562 230 3374 (cell)

distributor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 01:34 pm:

Frank,

I think that is one heck of a deal. If it was closer I would buy it. Best of luck to you with your health issues!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 07:08 pm:

I messed up on my replies, please re-send your requests to me again at fhmhlb@verizon.net. I was overwhelmed by the response and dropped my replies while typing and trying to add addresses, sorry . . . . Fast Frank but much slower as we speak. :~(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 08:22 pm:

I can not reply to the many messages because of my security system. Please send me a message with your e-mail address in the body copy. I then accept and add you to my contacts and can reply with pictures. Sorry but that is how my system works. I have things ready to send but my security system will not let me reply wi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 08:34 pm:

Mallory, George, and Peter please send you e-mail address again, thanks Frank

S R Frontenac

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 09:25 pm:

John Steele your e-mail bounces can you send it again ? thanks Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 10:05 pm:

John Steele = jsteele@mebcinc.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 10:18 pm:

I like it.
My wife likes it.

I'm betting it will be sold before I could get the money together though. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 01:46 am:

John Steele your e-mail bounces can you send it again ? thanks Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 01:47 am:

John Steele your e-mail bounces can you send it again ? thank Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 01:59 pm:

Hmm, guys, go old school, use a telephone!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration