Sons wedding with our 15 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Sons wedding with our 15 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Giesbrecht on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 11:08 pm:

Our son was married on May 16 and they used our 15 Touring. I have been asked by others to use my car but am glad one of our kids was the first to have that chance. What a fun day it was , the weather was perfect about 72 deg. and the next day we had a snow storm here in Manitoba. here are some picturesin the park

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 12:14 am:

Does he get a Model T for a wedding present?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 05:40 am:

Very nice.

Congrats to them, Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 06:37 am:

Jerry,

What a special time for you and your family. So glad your son likes Ts and that his wife enjoys them also. A great way to help perpetuate our hobby.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 10:48 am:

What a memorable moment for your family. Best wishes to the newly weds!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 11:14 am:

Wow! Great pictures and memories. Congratulations Jerry to you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 11:40 am:

Congratulations. What a great way to enjoy and share your car. Thank you for sharing this special moment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 12:57 pm:

That is as good as it get's other than Grand kids!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 01:21 pm:

Congratulations, a very special day. We hope the model T rubs off on your son and daughter in law. A wonderful family hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 08:27 pm:

I did a similar with my car for my daughters wedding in Old town Orange.

It sure makes for some great memories. Sometimes I still think about that day when I drive my T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Giesbrecht on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 09:49 pm:

Thanks for the comments , I'm not sure why the pics are blurry . I had to switch to a different format ( jpeg ) to post and did not like how they turned out

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 10:43 pm:

Ain't that a grand thing? No better use for the car. Times like that I wish I had a Touring Car. I have been asked many times to do weddings with my Runabout. I have to explain to them that all I can do is run away with the bride. I have used it as a photo background car a few times though.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration