OT Auburn 2015

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Auburn 2015
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 05:58 pm:

Will Coker Tire be at Auburn In. this yr.?
What is the dates?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 10:24 pm:

I thought maybe you were posting about the Vintage Chevrolet Club swap meet in Auburn Califunny September 20?
I think I got an email from Coker saying that they were going to be in Auburn In. (but not positive, and I automatically deleted it) And I didn't pay any attention to the dates because it is too far from me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Friday, August 14, 2015 - 04:52 am:

Thanks Wayne;
The Auburn In. show is really big now. Went to it when it was down town. Really small then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, August 14, 2015 - 05:57 pm:

Thank you for the "thanks", but I don't think I was really much help. Is this the show partially connected to the ACD crowd?
Someone should have a definitive answer.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration