1926 Model T out for a drive, with new GoPro location

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1926 Model T out for a drive, with new GoPro location
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 06:50 pm:

August 13, 2015 was another beautiful day here in New Hampshire so I took my 1926 Model T coupe out for a drive, with a new GoPro location. Tell me what you think about this camera location.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2Lr8MCK_Y&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 07:00 pm:

Certainly gives a drivers perspective. I like it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 07:45 pm:

Warren, you will learn to just love the GoPro cameras. Thanks for sharing the video!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 08:11 pm:

Like the limited vibration. How and where did you mount the GoPro? Thanks, Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Eaton on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 10:54 pm:

Good mounting location Warren. It makes a nice smooth video.
BTW we had about 20 cars this year for our Evening Drive and everyone seemed to have a great time. Warmest Regards , John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, August 14, 2015 - 07:49 am:

Thanks to everyone who commented. Chad, I like this location myself. Don, I am still learning about my GoPro Hero 3+. Tim, I used my GoPro suction cup, mounted on the cowl right in front of the windscreen by the fuel fill. John, great to hear from you, wish I could have been with you at the Evening Drive, however I still do not have a passport.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPpdmQQfz4k

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Friday, August 14, 2015 - 12:32 pm:

Beautiful touring area....so green and lush! A lot different than here in Southern California. What's not already burned is brown.

Enjoy, Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Friday, August 14, 2015 - 12:51 pm:

How fast were you going? It looked like you were sailing along.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 06:36 am:

Thanks, Les I have a twin brother that lives in Sun City so I know California is brown most of the time. Marvin, I do not have a speedometer, but would guess I was doing about thirty. I think the camera makes it look a lot faster, it's like watching a telephone pole when you're riding in a car, the closer it gets the faster it seems to be moving.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 06:32 am:

Marvin the second video was made driving over a dirt road and I think I was only doing about twenty mph.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration