Texas T Parts kudos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Texas T Parts kudos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Manlove on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 09:38 pm:

Ordered a disc brake kit from them a couple of months ago and finally got around to installing them. I found I was missing a couple of spacers. Called today and they were most apologetic and said they would ship them today

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Friday, August 14, 2015 - 08:59 am:

Always nice to know about a merchant who backs up his goods, and especially without complaint. Makes me want to buy from them.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration