21 T survives second fire

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 21 T survives second fire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Layman on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 12:57 am:

But all the parts didn't, the tools are fine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 01:57 am:

Holy smokes. What happened David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 02:35 am:

Okay. Let me rephrase my question as it is obvious what happened. Question is how did it happen?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 03:37 am:

Mark C, David L also posted that picture on the OT California Fires thread. He did not elaborate there either. I did check his profile page and he is only a few miles from you.
I cannot really understand what he is going through right now. Words just don't cover it. And I have known a couple people that lost their homes to fire.
I do hope he understands that many of us here are friends, and we do get concerned when any of us is hurt like this. But I understand if he doesn't give more details, now or even later. He has a lot to deal with right now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 08:27 am:

David, my heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to you and your family. Such a sad thing. Best wishes in rebuilding. I keep praying for that horrendous drought to end.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 03:48 am:

Still mend-able though.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration