Band tool?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Band tool?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 12:25 pm:

Picked these up at a flea market today. I assume they are band wrenches but I have never seen the lower one and it looks like the top one has been modified for some reason at the ratchet end. Are they both T wrenches?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 01:06 pm:

Pictures??????????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 02:08 pm:

I'll get it right one of these days!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 02:32 pm:

Hi Val,

Yes, both of them are band wrenches and Ford tools as well. Good catch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 02:56 pm:

Thanks Bill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 03:33 pm:

The top one is not modified. It fits both band nuts and the low speed adjustment screw.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 03:51 pm:

And the other end fits the oil drain plug.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 04:41 pm:

Yes, the oil drain plug AND the lock nut on the low speed adjustment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 04:42 pm:

and the rear end oil plug.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 05:59 pm:

Great! I have a non-Ford ratchet wrench like the top one that does not have the ability to be used on the low speed adjusting screw so I assumed it was a modification. Thanks to all!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration