Need Pictures of Wood in 1921 Turtledeck Please

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Need Pictures of Wood in 1921 Turtledeck Please
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 04:49 pm:

Hi- a friend is trying to replace the wood in a '22 turtle deck and is uncertain of the shape of the framing at the front edge near the battery opening. Can anyone post or send me some snap shots of the framing? Thanks,Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 05:47 pm:

This is my '22 Coupe Turtle deck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 05:51 pm:

This is my '22 Coupe Turtle Deck floor pan. The large opening is for the battery and the small opening is where the fuel tank sediment bulb hangs down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 06:05 pm:

Hi Dennis- thanks for the pictures! Sorry though- I need info on roadster turtle deck wood. Terribly sorry for forgetting about coupes having them also! Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 06:08 pm:

I lost most of my rebuild photos when my computer crashed so I don't have any close ups of the battery opening but my battery just sits in the metal framed battery holder and the wood lid sits down on the two metal lips in the floor pan (see photo above) and a short flat metal strip with a rivet in the middle hold the wood lid in place.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration