Door lock on drivers side

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Door lock on drivers side
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anton Seelmann on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 06:41 am:

Hello to all!

I have a tudor 1925 and I want also a door lock with key on the drivers side (for example with part # 7023DL from Langs). Is the closed car door latch on the drivers side (in mirroring) the same as on passengers side? If it is, I think, I can install a door lock.
For every other ideas to install a door lock on drivers side many thanks

Anton from the ford-model-t club in Beilngries/bavaria

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 09:11 am:

Anton, die zwei Schloesser sind nicht gleich.

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anton Seelmann on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 04:23 pm:

Stephen,
danke für die Information. Habe inzwischen herausgefunden, dass auch das Türschloss des Ford-A passt. Dieser lässt sich im Griff sperren! Man muss nur den Vierkantstift etwas verlängern.

Viele Grüße
Anton

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 06:38 pm:

Translated
Stephen,
Thanks for the information. Have now found that the door lock of the Ford-A fits. This can be locked in the grip! You just have to extend the square pin something.

Many greetings
Anton

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration