'26 Roadster on a Saturday Drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: '26 Roadster on a Saturday Drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Wheeler on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 08:44 am:

Took the car out for a drive and made this short video

https://youtu.be/YC6YRjD3080

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 09:18 am:

Skip unless your trip was the the video game of war I believe you attached the wrong file or perhaps you didn't in which case, come on man.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 09:33 am:

Yeah! Well um, okay! So, now what?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Wheeler on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 09:41 am:

Wow...sorry guys. Please don't click that first link. I don't know how that happened. Here is the correct one.

http://youtu.be/rIyRF0OcxjA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 09:50 am:

Great video, very Jelf-esque. I always wanted to repaint the wires on our improved roadster to yellow. Just never cared for the red.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 10:12 am:

Now that's more like it. Great job on the video.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Wheeler on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 03:14 pm:

Thanks, Gary and Michael. I am going to attempt another "multi-camera" video of our club's tour in October so if anyone has suggestions for making a better video, please let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 05:01 pm:

Thanks for the fun "trip" in your roadster Skip. Man it felt like 100 degrees out there and looks like ya'll haven't had any rain for 2 months!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Wheeler on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 09:36 pm:

George - it is dry here. We got a little rain last week, but it didn't amount to anything. Maybe we will get some this week.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration