True-Fire Ign system

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: True-Fire Ign system
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 09:27 am:

Does anyone have a current phone number for Ed Bittner that makes the True-Fire Ign. systems? I've email twice with no response!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 10:13 am:

The home page of his website dropped the phone number, but here's the last one I have, who knows if it works. You won't get him to answer it anyway, and he never once called me back. Try 203-245-4669
Website is www.true-fire.com

Good luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 10:47 am:

not very encouraging, he seems to make a nice product. You have to worry about service after the sale though! Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 11:01 am:

Bob,

While you are waiting for contact information, will anything in this thread help you?

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/517133.html?1423931331

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 05:20 pm:

If you're running a small business, it's hard to answer phones and make a product. It's not good business practice, but sitting on a phone all day isn't good manufacturing practice either. Someone can volunteer their time to be his receptionist ...

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 05:27 pm:

This is the only one that gave me success. His wife takes care of communication.

dana.s.bittner@icloud.com

They have not updated their web site in sometime.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 10:39 pm:

Thanks folks, I'll try that email address. Also Dave I had seen the link you sent me, thanks for sharing.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration