OT Had a parking spot saved at the Praha picnic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Had a parking spot saved at the Praha picnic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 12:33 pm:

Saturday the 15th of August is the annual Praha Church picnic and about three or four T's usually park under a tree at the picnic grounds. There was plenty to eat and drink.
My buddy George "SUNNY" House did not show up there. Sorry, I did not get any pictures this year.
Willie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 05:09 pm:

That's partly because I depended on you as a local yokel to reserve our area last year and you let me down and partly because I went to a funeral service yesterday. ....and it was the usual100 degrees and my AC compressor in the '14 quit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 07:11 am:

Only 100 degrees? That would feel like air conditioning down here. :-)

I don't know where they take the readings at the SAT airport but it must be inside of a cool building. We've had 100+ highs with heat indexes up to 115 nearly every day since the end of June. The heat index hits 103+ at about 10am. You gotta be young to take that or get up early.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration