Dealer used body parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Dealer used body parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rene leret on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 05:42 pm:

hello i m french , i come in usa in september, i come to LA california and go to tucson in arizona
. i want to know if somebody knows dealer of used body parts for model t of course.
thanks for yur help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 06:02 pm:

You asked for used body parts Rene' so I'd recommend Dave Huson of Berthoud, CO but lots of us on this Forum might be able to accommodate you. Place an ad in the Classifieds here. For instance, I have real nice left and right rear quarter panels for a late '23-'25 touring along with a similarly nice rear panel behind the rear seat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 09:05 pm:

Rene, A good place to look and find old car parts is the AACA swap meet the first week in October at Hershey Pennsylvania.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 09:27 pm:

Why don't you post a wanted list in the classified ads? Be specific about what you need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rene leret on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 02:42 am:

thanks all
but i repeat it s only california and arizona,
because i go there for 10 days in middle of september.
the parts i need is :
cowl panel
original tt cab

thanks evrybody ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 10:26 am:

You need to visit Iola, Kansas. Mark Frymiller has everything you will need

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 11:41 am:

The name of Mark Freymiller's business is: Model T Haven.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 12:08 pm:

Yes, Mark Freimiller's Model T Haven is likely to have what you need. http://modelthaven.com/

But if you can't come to Kansas, a classified ad for the part you want may find them in Arizona or California.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 12:29 pm:

-Hi, Rene!-
Have been curious how you were doing with your TT. (I had sent you the measurements you had asked for.) Keep us posted on your progress, please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 06:07 pm:

I know of a few TT cabs. They are in Eastern Oregon. I can give you name and number if you get into the area. I live in western Idaho.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 01:20 am:

In Orange county Ca. http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5174813455.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 01:22 am:

Phoenix Az. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/5177244629.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rene leret on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 03:08 am:

thanks again
sure kansas modeltheaven have my parts , but very to far of LA or Arizona
so i check craiglist ;)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration