Hauling New T To A Tour.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hauling New T To A Tour.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 07:30 pm:

Loaded up a new T on the trailer and heading to a new tour. Hope my Granddaughter doesn't find out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 07:31 pm:

P.S. The T stands for Toy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 09:29 pm:

Cute

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 12:58 pm:

Funny - my eyes first went to the T, then to the engine in front of it (that looks similar to, but not quite right for a Ford NRS???) then to the Toy - which is not well strapped down by the way...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart. Bakersfield, Calif. on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 01:18 pm:

Mark that is a 1907 Model N Engine. I just need the rest of the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Davis, Orleans VT on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 09:51 am:

Funny my eye went to the big girl first then I said wait it's not on a trailer. Then I saw the 'T'.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 10:47 am:

Oh man. I'm with you guys. I didn't even get what he meant until I read the posts.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration