The 1915 Auto Polo Event Utube clip

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: The 1915 Auto Polo Event Utube clip
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 10:16 pm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubyQ6bQ0-ok

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 12:33 am:

Anyone other than the Milwaukee club have a polo car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Moruya, NSW, OZ on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 01:39 am:

A well know Model T Parts supplier sent me this pic of his, just this morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 01:43 am:

Rob, I'd say that ride gives a new meaning to taking your T for a spin! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 01:16 pm:

Bill Shelled in Umatilla , OR built one to commemorate the ones built by his grandfather Rosco Shelled, a Ford dealer in Sunnyside, WA. He built it for the 100 year anniversary in 2008.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 02:05 pm:

My uncle Joe used to play auto polo in Salt Lake City, Utah in the 20's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Sanford - Lucas, TX on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 02:19 pm:

Auto Polo was a highighted event at the 1920 Calgary Stampede as well as other years. The Glenbow Museum in Calgary has more pictures and information in its archives.
Auto Polo
You can see it featured on the 1920 Stampede poster along with someone changing planes in Mid-Air. (Hopefully, I have not broken any copyright laws by copying this picture from Pinterest.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Fielding "Ewe-taw" on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 06:35 pm:

You too can own one!!! Ready to tow to the fairgrounds!!!
Been for sale for a couple of months, located in eastern Utah, on the way to Dinosaur National Monument.

http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/2256880?ad_cid=1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 07:34 pm:

When men were men, what a game.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration