Keysone Cop Annual Tour 2015

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Keysone Cop Annual Tour 2015
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 08:06 am:

The tour was held in Ohio this year. Sharing some pictures from the tour.

Cleaning out the gas filter with my shadow

After a long days tour

Ready for another day

The boy and his new found friend, after they've ran the battery dead, I ended up towing them back with the 14

I'll take it for a spin, it's a Ford isn't it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 08:16 am:

Great pics, thanks! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 08:32 am:

Dan, great pics! That second pic has to be Guggisberg (sp?) Cheese,they have the best baby swiss cheese on earth, only a few miles from Noah Stutzmans wheel shop! Dang, right in my backyard--barely 2 hrs. away. How did I miss this tour? Would've loved to joined in. I stop at the cheese place every time I take/bring home a wheel or wheels from Noah's. Beautiful touring area, but sure gotta watch the hills for buggies, and other distracted drivers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 08:42 am:

Tim, we had a tour of Stutzmans. Three people on the tour bought new steering wheels from him. Wish you had been there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 11:37 am:

It's still a beautiful country if you just know where to look. A+ on the car seat by the way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 11:58 am:

Great pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 09:07 pm:

How much did Roy Stone pay to be in the most pictures!?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy Stone WV on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 10:56 pm:

Tom , it 's good to have friends in the right place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Robinson Salty Bottom, AL on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 11:17 pm:

Tom- it looks like Roy is holding everybody up on those hills. :>] grin!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 05:15 am:

Tom, when your popular you are popular. Bill, Roy wasn't holding anyone up, I was ahead of him and he was actually pushing me up some of the worst "mountains"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 08:10 am:

If he was pushing you up the hills, he must be running a distributor! (<;

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy Stone WV on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 10:07 am:

Tom,
No Dizzy for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil, Fullerton, CA, USA on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 04:49 pm:

What a great tour, it looks like it was a lot of fun and the countryside very pretty.

Vintage Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil, Fullerton, CA, USA on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 04:50 pm:

BTW, where were the Keystone Cops?

Vintage Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 06:02 pm:

Tom, A couple of the "Hills" I was not able to get a good run on, but even if I had I think Roy would have still caught me. I saw him coming and pulled far to the right to give him room to go by, as I had to go for low and I don't like holding anyone up. Gentleman that Roy is, he didn't go by. Later I asked him why, he said he wasn't in that much of a hurry. I don't know what Roy is running, but, I have a Ruckstell, Z Head, Reground Chaffins Cam, Whites seven degree timing gear, and Patterson coils, so Roy is running pretty good.
Paul, in and around Beach City, Ohio.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration