Model T ads or... in colour?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T ads or... in colour?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 06:12 pm:

Apart from the "Ford Times", does anyone know of book or website that shows Model T color ads, color drawings or paintings? Do you have any good ones?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 02:33 am:

Search Google Images. Along with all the usual extraneous stuff totally unrelated to your search, there will be some actual Ford color ads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 04:50 am:

here you go to get you started
https://www.bing.com/search?q=ford+model+t+color+ads&pc=MOZI&form=MOZSBR

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable - Kiama NSW OZ on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 08:40 am:

Constantine,
There are a lot, my wife has over 40 hanging in our stairwell Most of them aimed at woman and printed in the "Ladies Home Journal" and the "Saturday Evening Post"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 10:39 am:

There were a lot of color ads for the 1926 models. I've never seen the touring though, and wonder if they ever did it. The same goes for the roadster pickup.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable - Kiama NSW OZ on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 01:57 am:

Most of the color ads were directed towards woman featuring the closed bodies.

Though this roadster ad is not
ad 01

but there are a few Touring ads this one 1923
ad 02

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Moruya, NSW, OZ on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 06:54 am:

Here's a nice one,

Cheers,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 07:09 am:

Here are a couple of previous threads with some nice color brochure or ad pictures:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/118925.html
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/463052.html?1406077744

There are others if you search by google pictures..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 11:56 am:

Thanks guys.

I have a friend who's an artist. I'm going to ask her try to put an old colour T ad onto canvas; just looking for the right ad.

Peter and Rob, do you have those images, or others, in hi-resolution?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable - Kiama NSW OZ on Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 02:27 am:

How high do you need? I scanned them so they would fit on the forum here but can easily do them higher,
AS I mentioned before I have over 40 so if you see one you like (on Ebay etc) let me know.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration