26-27 coupe fenders and deck lid going on classifieds

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 26-27 coupe fenders and deck lid going on classifieds
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 11:16 pm:

Just a Heads up to interested parties; tonight I will post several classified ads for a pair of 26-27 coupe, roadster, and pickup rear fenders and a 26-27 coupe deck lid, I mentioned in early summer on the forum that I had them and an interested party in Pennsylvania contacted me and we exchanged emails. I had to buy $28.00 of new cardboard boxes; wrap the parts in bubble wrap; and contact UPS, FedEx, and Fastenal to get freight rates. He told me he sent a check, but it was returned to him. Then, he said he would send a check by UPS 2 day service, That was about a month ago. I have sent him emails probably every week, but I quit getting replies. The last time he emailed was two weeks ago. I sent him an email after that and said I would give him until 8/16 to respond. After that, I would post the on the classifides and offer them to any interested party. If you are looking for these items, they are boxed and ready to ship. I will post pictures with ads.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration