It's home

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: It's home
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 12:24 pm:

Hi finally got my tractor home with all the parts to put it
Together .
The guy's father was once going to restore it because he
Had new steel rolled for the rear wheels.
It was with a TT frame and I am surprised that they didn't
Use a TT rear or car ruxtell rear they probably just used
What they had or could afford. I think I will just leave it as is
For now the engine turns and all the valves go up and down
So I'll slip the eng. in and fire it up just to see what I have.
Just thought I' d share
Jim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 12:28 pm:

Pictures?:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 04:27 pm:

Tractor pic Tractor conv..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 04:30 pm:

Nice project. Had to turn my monitor over to view it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 04:39 pm:

Cool project Jim! It's a T engine/transmission and the gas tank looks like it's probably from a T, but I don't think that frame is a T or a TT. It looks much heavier to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 04:42 pm:

Is that one of those Aussie tractors from down under?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 04:45 pm:

563942.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 05:32 pm:

Very nice, please post it up in the doodlebug thread too.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/556659.html?1439901976

We have been keeping it going strong and posting our own project updates in it as well. Feel free to join in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 06:46 pm:

Jim,
Are you positing from an iPad? Your photo looks right side up on mine and Jay's upside down. When I post pics they look upside down to everyone else. I need to look into this.
Great tractor. Looks like the ring gear or the whole rear end would have to be swapped side to side or you will have twice as many speeds in reverse as forward.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 07:10 pm:

Thanks guy' and yes I have an I pad I can't seem to find
A source to resize pics with this I pad so the pic's are
Upside down .
I guess it's time to go to best buy and see the geek squad.
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 07:18 pm:

It's a Shaw kit. Practice on these was to flip the rear end upside down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 10:30 pm:

And they call those "smart" phones!

Many people on many forums are having the same problem.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 05:38 am:

Looks like you will have plenty to keep you busy, good luck and enjoy. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 08:02 am:

It looks like it might be using a Model TT truck frame.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration