Richard Eagle thanks for the Idaho memories

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Richard Eagle thanks for the Idaho memories
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 12:31 pm:

Rich,

What a great pleasure it was to meet you and to see your cars. Thanks a million for giving rides to my Idaho Falls family in your 1909 Touring Car. You can see by the photo the boys were thrilled.

Also a big thanks to your local VMCCA club for their wonderful hospitality at the meeting last Thursday.

You guys and gals in the far Northwest have got to come to The Texas T Party this September in Uvalde, Texas. I know it is a long way, but you would have a blast.

Beast regards and stay in touch,

BillIdaho

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 04:58 pm:

Bill: Glad you invited some of our friends from the other parts of the country to the T Party We will treat them so many ways, they are bound to like one of them. Regards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 11:29 am:

Bill, It was wonderful to meet you and your family. I have read about the T party for years. Too bad it is so far from Idaho. I'm sure it will be another Great one.

Rich

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration