Help with package tray mounting 27 coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Help with package tray mounting 27 coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 03:01 pm:

I'm having a hard time figuring how to position the package tray in the 1927 coupe. I have included some pictures, it looks like it screws to the rear window wood but the tray has other holes that just kind of hang out with nothing to screw to. Am I missing parts or just not very smart? Harv.traytraytray

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 05:42 pm:

Harvey:

Take a look at this former post.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/103517.html?1251507315

Respectfully, jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 12:59 am:

Here is a pic of the height on my 27 Coupe Harvey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 11:12 am:

Thanks James and Kevin. Just the information I needed. What a great resource this forum, and all of it's members are. Harv

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration