1926 Model T touring Rockport, Mass. 08-16-2015

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1926 Model T touring Rockport, Mass. 08-16-2015
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 04:40 pm:

Sunday August 16th I drove down to Haverhill, Mass. and met up with some very good friends with their Ts and we all headed to Gloucester. There we visited the Hammond Castle, then we were off to Granite Pier in Rockport, Mass. After that we stopped for lunch at the Lobster Pool. On the way back to Haverhill we of course made the mandatory ice cream stop at the White Farms in Ipswich. Arriving back in Haverhill we all noticed a time/temperature reading 98. Seabiscuit, being the champ that he is run strong and cool all day on my 170 mile trip.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5t_yCR9bHc&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Friday, August 21, 2015 - 04:13 pm:

Warren I have watched this video many times and it seems that no matter how you may try that touring car is just to fast for you to catch but keep trying

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 07:08 am:

Thanks Ken, we'll see if you can keep up with Seabiscuit on Monday.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration