OT Words from a two year old

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Words from a two year old
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 08:44 pm:

"Model T guys wear underwear."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 09:07 pm:

Well Steve, he's right! From the look of him potty training is probably pretty big in his life right now. Making that become T related only shows what a great T guy he already is!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 09:22 pm:

My three year old nephew also likes old cars but is in the why phase. I took him to show and he looks at a 09 cadillac and says, like your car uncle Dave. I said yes, but bigger. He says where is your car. Still broken, his response. Why? I havent gotten to it yet. Why? Grown ups are busy, Oliver. Oh....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 10:02 pm:

When my son was two he always asked if I was going out to work on the Moldy T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 10:49 pm:

My son called my T a "Model" when he was learning to talk.
Can we take the Model for a ride?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 08:39 am:

My son A.J. was 2 when we got our TT. I had been calling it a "TT truck" but he was apparently confused and called it a "TTT truck truck truck"

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration