Steve Jelf's idea...Can we steal it ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Steve Jelf's idea...Can we steal it ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 07:43 am:

In another thread Steve Jelf posted a picture of a card he hands out to folks who he meets when he is out and about in his Model T's. I love the card and posted it below (without asking him if it's OK). With Steve's permission why couldn't this card be reproduced and sold at the Model T Museum to members? I think it is a great way to promote the hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 08:05 am:

OK with me. But I intend to redo it with different software to get a better picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 08:07 am:

That is very nice of you Steve...

Thank you!

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 02:02 pm:

Jay & Barb, can something like this be added to the inventory?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dexter Doucet on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 04:09 pm:

I think a black era touring might be more appropriate. Or have one of each.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 07:38 pm:

When you re up your dues to the MTFCI you were sent a card with all the T serial numbers and years on it.15 or 20 years ago i tryed to get that club to add their e-adress but ?? Good Luck!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration