Speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 09:02 am:

Another T followed me home. Anyone knows any of the people that are listed on the back?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 09:17 am:

I know them all. Give me a call and I can fill you in.
Mark Eyre

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith Baxter MN on Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 07:32 pm:

WOW that is cool!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 08:04 pm:

I see my name there!

Glad you got it Joe, that belonged to Doc Wallace's son (Hank). It has a 4 valve Rajo head and a nice car.

I hope you finish it and go ahead and paint over my name with something nice! I remember Doc and Hank and that is good enough for me.

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

Joe, I sent you an email.

According to Jo Ford (Charles' wife) he and a friend built 2 of those bodies based on a Marchese brothers design.

I've been looking for the other one, which was Charles Ford's car.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/553255.html?1435855555

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 10:00 pm:

Very nice.......

Enjoy, and keep us posted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 10:11 pm:

Joe, More photo's please

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 11:21 pm:

I do love a good boat-tail! Congratulations!
And yes, pictures as you progress!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 11:46 pm:

COOL BEANS! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Friday, August 21, 2015 - 12:10 am:

Tom Butterworth is well known here and Bill Barth very well known in the MTFCI. Tom probably built that body or used it for inspiration for some of his own projects? Don't know the other names!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, August 21, 2015 - 10:56 am:

I met Bill Barth at Chickasha this past year, I bought it from Larry so I know him and I have heard of Tom Butterworth since I am sure he made the body. I plan on installing a stock T engine in it this year just to work out the bugs in it then next year the Rajo goes back in. I sure wish Jerry V. did not give me a ride in his last fall and give me the bug for some speed again!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration