Fronty Headbolt Torque

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Fronty Headbolt Torque
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Friday, August 21, 2015 - 11:52 am:

I'm about to bolt on my Fronty head.
I'm using studs with nuts.
What do you think I should torque them to?
Thanks in advance!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Friday, August 21, 2015 - 12:44 pm:

I used 50 ft/lb. No leaks and no pulled studs. Several years of use and removed and reinstalled once (when stock crank broke and I went to an A crank).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Friday, August 21, 2015 - 01:03 pm:

I should've said these are fine threads on the top end...dunno if that will change things.
Thanks Walt.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration