'24 Coupe upper generator bolt length

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: '24 Coupe upper generator bolt length
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald L Babb - Tacoma, WA on Friday, August 21, 2015 - 06:57 pm:

I am changing my car back to stock, at some time in the past it had a distributor on it and the upper bolt had been changed to a threaded rod that was double nutted. Since this bolt looks to be longer than the other 2, does someone have one they could measure so I know what to try to find. Better yet, if someone has one they could part with, I could use one.

Thanks,

Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Friday, August 21, 2015 - 07:07 pm:

Ron
I have one extra NOS long generator mounting bolt. It is yours if you pay the shipping,
Give me a call tomorrow EST 859-881-1677.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald L Babb - Tacoma, WA on Friday, August 21, 2015 - 08:06 pm:

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, August 21, 2015 - 08:19 pm:

Can't beat that deal! Ron P is one of the best.
A fellow '24 coupe owner. W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 11:02 am:

Ron didn't mention it, but the heads on those are 5/8", and are a bit thinner than a standard Ford bolt if I recall correctly. The heads on the two bottom ones are the same.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration