Shout out for Switzerland

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Shout out for Switzerland
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, August 21, 2015 - 08:43 pm:

I want to give praise to a Model T owner in Switzerland for helping my son. Stephan Schaller was on the forum earlier this month asking about making a top for his truck. I hope he received all the information he needed to make a decision.

This week my son flew to Switzerland and was invited to Stephan's house to store some luggage while he travels around Switzerland. They had lunch together and hopefully this weekend will be able to go for a Model T ride. I know my son is looking forward to it.

It is really nice to know that there are T owners around who are willing to help our children, and let us know that they arrived safe and sound.

Many thanks to Stephan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Friday, August 21, 2015 - 11:26 pm:

Here, Here!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 09:57 am:

T-folks in general are helpful people. Thank you Stephan for being such a great ambassador for our hobby!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 11:56 pm:

neat!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration