Variation in dash brackets-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Variation in dash brackets-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, August 21, 2015 - 10:46 pm:

Here is a photo of two sets of dash brackets.
Are the ones in the middle earlier ones?

Thanks

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, August 21, 2015 - 11:07 pm:

Are the backs of middle ones solid or hollowed out?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Friday, August 21, 2015 - 11:54 pm:

Herb,The middle ones are the 09/10 style with the countersunk holes to take a countersunk slotted machine screw. A rare find! I am looking for a pair the same as the outside ones for my sons 1916 project if those are avaialalble?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 07:31 am:

The middle ones are hollowed out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 08:36 am:

Herb..all I can say is the backs of the brackets on my '12 are hollowed out, just put them back on two days ago after I got my newly rebuilt engine put back in. So using that simple logic, I would say the middle ones are early.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration