Are new high speed gears for TTs currently available?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Are new high speed gears for TTs currently available?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 07:17 am:

Or are there any plans to make a new ones? They were last made in 2009 I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 11:23 am:

Mike Hartman is the guy who made them before. He's in Ola, Arkansas.

machshop@arkwest.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 12:26 pm:

Thanks Mike,

Will send him an email and report back here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 01:19 pm:

There was a used one on Ebay, recently. It may still be on the auction.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy, So Cal on Monday, August 24, 2015 - 12:08 am:

every once in a while I have seen very good ones for sale, but most are totally worn out. I bought two used, but thought twice about using them - bad shape. I ended up buying new from Mike about 10 years ago.I was very impressed with them. Still don't have the TT on the road, but it's getting close.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 06:23 pm:

Mike Hartman plans to make new sets in the 1st qtr. of 2016. The sets sell for $1840 for both ring and worm.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration