Wheel color

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Wheel color
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Sand on Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 06:04 pm:

I have a 1926 Touring and i would like to repaint the wire wheels but i can't figure out what the stock color is. Does anyone know?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 06:15 pm:

Power coated mine straw

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 07:11 pm:

They were available in a number of colors but for a 26 touring the stock color would be black. MG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 07:11 pm:

My wire wheels are painted the color for the factory supplied optional wheels of that year: black Actually not painted but powder coated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 08:49 pm:

That's really a nice car...seems like a '26 with the black shell, etc. Wire spokes were optional. Somehow I would prefer black wood spokes... that's what I have on my '26. Interesting contrast

'26

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration