Is this a Chevrolet needing a tow?-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Is this a Chevrolet needing a tow?-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 07:11 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 08:17 am:

i think its an overland.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 08:22 pm:

You should know Charley S! But that was my first thought when I first saw the picture also. Speculation on year and model?
Chevrolet did have something similar about 1914, but even the fenders look more like Overland to me. However, I am not an expert on them.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 08:36 pm:

I thought chevy and at the OCF i parked next to a 14.A very nice car even had a built in air compressor! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 08:41 pm:

crown fenders came in 1915, large lights 15 also, its a 4 cyl mod 80 or 81.i would think mod 80 the larger one 35 hp. no roadster body's on the 6 cyl mod 82. that's the best i can do,nice pic, its why i watch this site thanks to all that post your pics. Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 08:47 pm:

also left hand steer came in 1915,also pilot car for what???????????? Charley

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration