Todsmith brakes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Todsmith brakes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 07:44 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 03:46 pm:

My guess is that these are operated by a cable pulling in on the lever sticking out of the top

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 04:18 pm:

I find it interesting that they appear to cost about 10% (or a little more) than the price of a new T!!! Adjusted for inflation, does that put then in the $1,000-1,500.00 range?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 10:02 pm:

I think about 37 was the price of the McNearney or the Biog Four

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration