Model T tractors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T tractors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 08:55 am:

Found this ad on the Minneapolis Craigslist for three Model T tractor conversions for sale:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/grd/5185539447.html

I have no connection with the sale, but if anyone is interested they are located just north of MSP in Forest Lake, MN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 09:49 am:

I blew the pic up a little and turned the lights on so we could see. Nice stuff going on in there, prices seem reasonable at $1500-$2500. It would be great if someone could save these.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 09:59 am:

I was just browsing CL and came across this same ad... was debating whether I should share it here, or go up and try to scoop up a deal myself. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 10:21 am:

Derek, Just jump on I35 and head north. You know you want to...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 12:08 pm:

Derek,

You know what your Mother would say...

Get back in the shop and fix Dads car before you do another thing! Do you hear me young man!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 01:16 pm:

Dad's car is fixed. Working on fixing mine this weekend. Stole the engine and trans out of my TT. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 01:58 pm:

I saw the same ad yesterday during my daily browsing of Minneapolis Craigslist.

That same fellow in Forest Lake has a number of additional ads including a collection of vintage/antique tractors. If you click on the link below, many of the ads are his. (Unfortunately, I couldn't do a more specific search to weed out the ads that don't belong to him).

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/search/ank/gra?query=%22forest+lake%22

Erik in Minneapolis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith Baxter MN on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 06:21 pm:

The ad has been changed so someone must have bought the good one.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration