Yard Art

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Yard Art
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe raab on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 10:57 am:

I brought this chassis home just before Christmas.
The guy didn't have a title so I finally got around to making some good looking yard art out of it.
If you happen to drive down RT 20 in Madison,OH you'll see it in my front yard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 11:24 am:

Wow, great job, it looks like you could hop in a drive it right out! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 11:25 am:

I just thought of something else - that's a potential sneaky way of expanding your spare parts storage space without upsetting the neighbors! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 11:38 am:

It looks pretty nice for yard art! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 11:44 am:

Nice work Joe. This will surely create more interest than so many of our cars that sit in the garage where folks can't see them.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 12:12 pm:

If that was in someone's front yard here in California, it would end up missing within a day. If not the car, the license plates and lights for sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 01:08 pm:

Joe, there are ways to get a title. Yard art seem like such a waste or a good looking car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 02:06 pm:

Why not make it run and drive? You can still park it in the yard for display. It's up to you, of course. That's the great thing about private ownership. I, too, have yard art that could be made to run but there is so much else to do.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration