Schould have taken the T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Schould have taken the T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 09:11 pm:

Friday morning my wife and I went on a 3 day AACA tour. We used to take the 14 T but every body started taking newer and faster cars so we took the 68 Camaro. The Iowa State Patrol ticketed me for going 64 in a 55 zone. I will guarantee that would not have happened in the T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 09:21 pm:

Why? isn't your T running to good?!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lancaster Ca. on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 09:32 pm:

Lol, but sorry about the ticket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Monday, August 24, 2015 - 09:17 am:

Ha! Is Mom going to ground you for a month like she did when I got a ticket in your Camaro when I was 17? :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration