Bissle Strikes Again

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Bissle Strikes Again
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, August 24, 2015 - 08:23 pm:

Bissle Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he strikes again he has a 1921 model t coupe listed on ebay.

Seems he laid low for a while now back at it. Wonder who's car it really is and where the photos were taken.

Listing location is Waldport Ore.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Monday, August 24, 2015 - 09:08 pm:

Did anyone verify that this is not his car and if so- someone needs to warn eBay and protect some unsuspecting fellow.

Let's check out the car and, if necessary, pass the word around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, August 24, 2015 - 09:29 pm:

Howard,

I am dropping off tomorrow in the Poulsbo area in the morning.

I don't have your phone number ...

Maybe you could text it to me ?

Freighter Jim
260-804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Monday, August 24, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

Well I did check the 1st phone number given and it does NOT come back as James Bissel on the reverse lookup.
The spelling indicates that the person listing the T may have immigrated from a 3rd world country. An ad on the Ford Barn in April for a Model A had much better english and the same phone number and and an e-mail very similar to the listers E-Bay "handle"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, August 24, 2015 - 10:42 pm:

Probably not foreign, just not very good with spelling and grammar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, August 24, 2015 - 11:19 pm:

He has been looking for a radiator for a 21 coupe for a long time, must have found one. His name came up twice last week from different customers at the shop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 05:04 pm:

he has four cars on e-bay, what a salesman!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration