Vermont and New Hampshire Model T Owners

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Vermont and New Hampshire Model T Owners
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Monday, August 24, 2015 - 10:47 pm:

I will be vacationing out that way in a few weeks and wanted to know if there are any tours planned in your neck of the woods. Please drop me a message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 05:23 pm:

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 06:59 pm:

Sept 20 a tour from Haverhill Mass to Rockport by the Nh club

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 09:17 pm:

Good! I was disappointed by the lack of response to this original post, and I'm not involved in the least. :-) Glad to see that y'all can get together on some T action.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 10:03 am:

I held off because I was sure Warren Henderson would say something.
He loves to talk! :-)

Scott - if you can't find something T to do you are welcome to help me work on my 19, or put the motor in my 31 A, or help me clean the garage. :-)

The 31 shares the garage with the T and there is T stuff around the garage so all the projects are T related. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 10:05 am:

PS - MY kids went to a Montessori School in Dayton when we lived in Greenville OH many years ago.
I love visiting Wright Pat :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 12:35 pm:

A lot of T's will be in Maine starting the 9th and going thru the weekend - Boothbay area, but it's a haul from VT & NH...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 06:59 pm:

Mike, I sent you a PM yesterday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 07:17 pm:

Dan -- If you're talking to me, I didn't get a message from you. My email address is on my profile page, so you can send me one directly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 07:22 pm:

Sorry Mike, I meant to say Scott. Oops

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 09:03 pm:

Fair enough. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 10:13 pm:

Dan and Bill, I sent your an email or PM.

Fred, We live south of town, but have friends in Greenville. Darke County fair is a blast.

Scott

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration