Minnesota Road scene-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Minnesota Road scene-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, August 24, 2015 - 11:05 pm:

Anyone care to translate?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roar Sand on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 08:56 am:

"I got your address from Ola so I managed (in time) to send you a card I have gotten a ???? from ????"
That's all I could make out. Not the best handwriting. It is Swedish, and I am leaving for Sweden on Thursday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 10:49 am:

Welcome, Roar :-)

I can't decipher much more than Roar, just "I can't tell you more because I'm not sure about (the address?)" from the slanted text. And as it turned out, it seems it was forwarded to another address. No anglicisms or "swenglish" as far as I can see, so it may have been written by a recent immigrant.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roar Sand on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 02:34 pm:

Thanks Roger!

You are in the south, Edvard Persson country perhaps, and I am heading north to Umeň.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 07:04 pm:

Not too bad of a road for the day.. I've seen worse on tours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 11:01 pm:

Oh, you've been driving on Spokane city streets ???

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration