CAN I GET A HOLD OF RUSS FURSTNOW

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: CAN I GET A HOLD OF RUSS FURSTNOW
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 01:14 pm:

email or tele would work.
thanks
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 01:17 pm:

You can click on his name in the following thread, it will take you to his profile, where you can send him a PM.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/321486.html?1352731619

Russ reads the forum, so he may see your post and contact you via PM first. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 01:21 pm:

Thanks Mark.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 03:41 pm:

John, My phone number is (928) 526-1343. Russ Furstnow

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration