Model T's, A's, and parts in SoCal estate auction 9/1

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T's, A's, and parts in SoCal estate auction 9/1
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 01:40 pm:

A friend just alerted me to this. Ken Porter Auctions in Carson Ca. will be auctioning an estate on 9/1 that includes several Model T's, Model A,s and parts. Go to www.kenporterauctions.com for pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 01:48 pm:

Cool. Lots and lots of rusty old junk to haul home. :-)

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 02:21 pm:

What a great bunch of rusty old junk, I'd love to go. Harv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 09:07 pm:

So Close but yet so far $$ away....
I see quite a few things I could make use of.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rand Ward Payson, Ut. on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 10:01 pm:

Wow, Wish I had a bunch of money available to blow on some rust. That 59 Austin Healey I would die for. When I was 16 I had a 57 Healey that looked just like that car. I wish I still had it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 10:42 pm:

Wow love see and or bid but then wife get really upset with me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 10:47 pm:

Jeff,

Any guess as to who the former owner of this stuff was?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 08:21 am:

The Orange County Register did an article on these cars a few months back:
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/cars-655106-condition-public.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 08:49 am:

I knew I'd seen something about them before. Thank You Rodger now my mind can rest.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration