OT Model T Pine Car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Model T Pine Car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 01:27 am:

Here is my entry for the annual pine car derby at our church this Sunday. The wife and grand kids are riding along.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 02:51 am:

That is great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 04:10 am:

That is too cool!!! Great job carving it out! I like the AL foil radiator shell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 07:35 am:

Bravo! Love it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 09:39 am:

John,Is it fair for you to run an Improved Model T against the other cars?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 11:03 am:

very nice, I may "steal" your idea next year for our churches "pine car derby"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 11:08 am:

You are the smallest people I have ever seen! Good job.
Norm

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration