Ford tire irons?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Ford tire irons?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 11:52 am:

Are these T tire irons the price was right

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 12:26 pm:

Yes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 12:54 pm:

And at .25 each I'd buy a bushel of them and skip the tomatoes...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 06:24 pm:

If you want to double your money I'll give you twice what you paid for them. I think my wife will let me spend a whole dollar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 06:52 pm:

I bought 15 of them at Chickasha this year,for a lot more than that. They were all in very good shape which is rare. A lot of them got made into nail pullers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 07:01 pm:

thanks guys I am glad I am that much closer to put together a tool set. I have looked up what tools I need and I think I have most. does anyone have a picture of the original tool pouch for a 16?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 10:35 am:

I just made an exact copy of the tool bag that was in the Rip Van Winkle. The original was made from Ford grain top material, and the buckle and strap are consistent with the ones they used on the top boot, so I'd say it is most likely original in as much as the car only has 199 miles on it. The thing is, it is not consistent with others I've seen from cars manufactured during that period of time. I'll try to get a picture of it posted soon. The problem is my picture operation that I learned how to use for Vista is not the same for Windows 8, so I have to learn all over again!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration