Looking for Gary Griffin

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Looking for Gary Griffin
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 04:45 pm:

Anybody have contact info for Gary Griffin from Randolph, Minn.? Your help is appreciated.
Thanks Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 04:49 pm:

Have you tried here?

http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profil e=mt15-users

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 05:44 pm:

Tom,
here's the email
gggriffin2@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 06:09 am:

Hi Tom, I have Gary's contact info, I just purchased his 1912 Touring, but I'm out of the country for two weeks & don't have his cell number with me. I'll watch the forum to see if you find him& will email his cell to you on my return.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 04:41 pm:

Thanks everybody I finally got to talk with Gary. He didn't know he was so popular.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration