Birdhaven came through

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Birdhaven came through
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 09:57 pm:

Got a message from Birdhaven today that my two sets of brakes are on the way. We got In communication and things are happening.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 10:07 pm:

Kool can't wait to hear how they worked

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Manlove on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 11:11 pm:

Let me know how they work. Mine installed easily but am having a hard time getting all the air bled out

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 01:54 am:

That doesn't surprise me. Bill and Shawna are good people, doing their best to help promote the hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 02:19 am:

Just wanted to let everyone know in case my last thread left any doubt. I really appreciate the people who make parts available for us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 06:32 am:

I too got in contact with Birdhaven and got the order straightened out on a set of brakes. Nice folks to talk to and the parts should ship Monday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 06:44 am:

They don't come any better than Bill. I'm glad to see contact info is being straightened out and orders placed. We have a great network of suppliers, and Bill and his group are a part of that great network.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Wilson - Omaha NE on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 08:22 am:

The brakes are awesome. You are still only using one axle to stop, and still ore on hard narrow tires, but they really work well. I put mine on in early spring, and have been using them all summer.

I used an inexpensive brake bleeder vacuum from Harbor Freight to bleed my set.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration